Affirmations are a powerful way to change your thoughts. Living with depression can feel like a long exhausting journey especially if you feel like you are going through it alone. I am sharing 25 affirmations for depression that will make you feel better right away.
MENTAL HEALTH HELP IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
25 AFFIRMATIONS FOR DEPRESSION:
1. You are worthy.
2. Your depression does not define who you.
3. You are allowed to take it one day at a time.
4. You are not your thoughts.
5. You will get through this time of your life.
6. You deserve to be happy.
7. You can't control everything, but you can control how you will react to situations.
8. It is okay to ask for help.
9. You are still healing and that is okay.
10. You are allowed to celebrate tiny wins.
11. You are not a burden.
12. It does get better.
13. Healing takes time.
14. you are not alone not matter how much it may seem like it.
15. A day will come when life won't be this hard. Fight for that day because you deserve it.
16. It does get better. Just keep moving forward one day at a time.
17. You are enough.
18. You are confident.
19. Today is a new day.
20. You matter even if it wasn't a productive day for you.
21. You are not responsible for causing your depression.
22. It is okay to rest.
23. You are allowed to do whatever you need to feel better.
24. Not everyone will understand your illness. That is okay- you are free to choose a healthier support system.
25. Now is not the time to give up on yourself.
Would you like to read more affirmations for depression? Read these 40 Positive Affirmations for Better Self-Care and Brighter Days by Kaiser Permanente
May 16, 2021
If you are a part of the Brown Girl Trauma community, you may have ...
April 13, 2021
Are you interested in learning about how generational trauma may have been passed down in your ...
April 8, 2021
Want to know simple ways to rewire the trauma brain? Read these 7 tips ...
February 24, 2021
Growing up in a dysfunctional family may seem like a never-ending journey. Throw into ...
February 16, 2021
Emotional Parentification is a toxic family dynamic that you may not have heard about ...
February 9, 2021
Want to know how to break the cycle of Emotional Abuse? I am sharing ...